Advantages, Protocol, and Maintenance: 3.9 mm Depth Stop Drill Manual
The stainless steel 3.85 mm Punch Drill with 2 open sides for tissue removal is for optional use (with rotation of 600-800 RPM) prior to Flattening Drill. Intended for marking minimally invasive 3.9 mm diameter circular incisions in keratinized tissue. Can be used in initial surgery, and can be used with a Guide Sleeve for second stage surgery (not necessary). External irrigation is not necessary, and drill is able to be sharpened between uses with acrylic burr.
Users of DePlaque Inc. drills have the responsibility to determine whether the diameter and length of these products are suitable for the particular surgical procedure.
- 2 CONGENITALLY MISSING LATERAL INCISORS WITH IMPLANT SUPPORTED RESTORATIONS
- CANTILEVERED RESTORATIONS WITH RIDGE AUGMENTATION
- FLAP PROCEDURE COMPARING FLAPLESS PROTOCOL | 3.9 mm DEPTH STOP DRILL SEQUENCE ILLUSTRATED
- HORIZONTAL RIDGE AUGMENTATION UNDER A PARTlAL DENTURE
- REPLACEMENT OF 4 MANDIBULAR INCISORS
- REPLACING A FAILING IMPLANT | 3.9 mm OSTEOTOMY DRILLS
- SHORT WIDE IMPLANTS IN MAXILLARY ARCH
- STRAUMANN 2.9 mm GUIDED SURGERY