Advantages, Protocol, and Maintenance: 3.9 mm Depth Stop Drill Manual
Must be used with: 2309 - Angle-Cut Guide Sleeve - With Cleat - 3.9 mm x 9 mm or 9024 - Guide Sleeve - Without Cleat - With Lip - 4.0 mm
The stainless steel 3.85 mm Flattening Drill is designed to remove soft tissue and to flatten the alveolar ridge when a pointed alveolar crest would deflect the initial drill off to one side or the other. Once the crestal/angled bone is flattened, a Pilot Drill can be used to start the osteotomy without deflection.
Users of DePlaque Inc. drills have the responsibility to determine whether the diameter and length of these products are suitable for the particular surgical procedure.
- 2 CONGENITALLY MISSING LATERAL INCISORS WITH IMPLANT SUPPORTED RESTORATIONS
- CANTILEVERED RESTORATIONS WITH RIDGE AUGMENTATION
- FLAP PROCEDURE COMPARING FLAPLESS PROTOCOL | 3.9 mm DEPTH STOP DRILL SEQUENCE ILLUSTRATED
- HORIZONTAL RIDGE AUGMENTATION UNDER A PARTlAL DENTURE
- REPLACEMENT OF 4 MANDIBULAR INCISORS
- REPLACING A FAILING IMPLANT | 3.9 mm OSTEOTOMY DRILLS
- SHORT WIDE IMPLANTS IN MAXILLARY ARCH
- STRAUMANN 2.9 mm GUIDED SURGERY