- 1 - 3.85mm FLATTENING DRILL for 3.9mm guide sleeve
- Flattening drills are designed to flatten the alveolar ridge when a pointed alveolar crest would deflect the initial drill off to one side or the other, buccal or lingual.
- Once the angled bone is flattened a round bur can be used to start the osteotomy without deflection.
- 4 Drills for Initiating a Crestal Sinus Elevation: 2.5 x 2L, 2.5 x 3L, 2.5 x 4L, 2.5 x 5L
- Drills for Initiating a Crestal Sinus Elevation are to be used to initiate the sinus elevation without perforating the sinus membrane.
- 20 - 2° Tapered drills (mm): Designed to be used with 3.9mm - 4mm guide sleeves to prepare osteotomies for guided surgery.
2.2 x 6L, 2.2 x 8L, 2.2 x 10L, 2.2 x 11.5L, 2.2 x 13L,
2.8 x 6L, 2.8 x 8L, 2.8 x 10L, 2.8 x 11.5L, 2.8 x 13L
3.3 x 6L, 3.3 x 8L, 3.3 x 10L, 3.3 x 11.5L, 3.3 x 13L
3.7 x 6L, 3.7 x 8L, 3.7 x 10L, 3.7 x 11.5L, 3.7 x 13L
- Stainless Steel Container 3 ⅝ ” x 4 ¼” x 2 ¾”
Drill Sequence: Always start with the Pilot Drill (3.9mm x 6mm L) followed by increasing drill lengths to the final drill size for the site. The Pilot drill is recommended for starting an osteotomy on a knife-edge alveolar ridge to prevent the drill from slipping off the ridge by flattening the top surface-edge of the ridge (included in the drill set)
***Users of DePlaque Inc. drills have the responsibility to determine whether the diameter and length of these products are suitable for the particular surgical procedure.
CANTILEVERED RESTORATIONS WITH RIDGE AUGMENTATION
FLAPLESS SURGERY 3.9MM DEPTH STOP DRILL SEQUENCE
HORIZONTAL RIDGE AUGMENTATION UNDER A DENTURE & IMPLANT PLACEMENT SURGICAL GUIDE DEVELOPMENT
REPLACEMENT OF FOUR MANDIBULAR INCISORS
STRAUMANN 2.9MM GUIDED SURGERY
2 CONGENITALLY MISSING LATERAL INCISORS WITH IMPLANT SUPPORTED RESTORATIONS