This product is available by special request only. Once your order is placed, we will contact you to confirm availability.
Offsets are designed for linear corrections that reposition the implant.
PARTS & DIMENSIONS:
Guide Post Total Length: 17mm
Lower Shaft: OD - 3/32in x 10mm L - octagonal - 8 flat sides
Platform: rectangular shape- 4 flat sides (1.0mm thick)- represents the mesial, distal, buccal, & lingual surfaces of the tooth to assist in making linear corrections to the surgical guide
Upper Shaft: OD - 1/16in x L 5.0mm - extends up from platform:
Offset: from lower shaft - 4.0mm
Bending Point: 1.0mm between platform & lower shaft to accommodate bend for angle corrections.
- Upper Removable Parts (URP) are positioned over upper shaft to orient the Guide Sleeve while the light cured resin is being applied to fabricate the surgical guide
- Site evaluation with cone beam to assess & determine linear & angle corrections is necessary to fabricating surgical guide for accurate implant placement.
- Various size Upper Removable Parts (URP) can be placed on the upper shaft of the 2- Piece Lower Guide Post to orient and align the appropriate size Guide Sleeve while the Triad® gel or other light cured resin is being applied to fabricate the surgical guide. (SEE 2-Piece Guide Post Parts Diagram)
- Designed for linear corrections that reposition the implant in either one of 8 directions with/without changing the angle for the surgical guide sleeve.
- Can be easily bent in Bending Tool to accommodate angle corrections.
- Use of the 2-Piece offset Guide Post allows easy removal of the surgical guide when the Upper Removable Part of the guide post is removed, leaving the 1/16” diameter part of the lower post. The URP must be removed before the surgical guide is removed from the cast.
- All diameter guide sleeves can be used by changing the coordinating diameter of the Upper Removable Part of the 2-Piece Guide Post.
- Upper Removable Parts (URP) available sizes: in mm OD: 3, 2.7 3.0, 3.9, 4.15, 4.16, 4.5, 4.8, 4.9, 5.15, 5.26, 5.5. Paired Recommendation slightly smaller, OD - 0.03 in., than the guide sleeve's ID).
- 2-Piece Guide Post Lower Parts available in mm offset dimensions: 0.5, 1.0, 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0
CASE SPECIFIC QUESTIONS: TeamViewer@firstname.lastname@example.org