2-Piece Guide Post - 1.5mm Offset Lower Part
Offsets are designed for linear corrections that reposition the implant.
PARTS & DIMENSIONS:
Guide Post Total Length: 17mm
Lower Shaft: OD - 3/32in X 10mm L - octagonal - 8 flat sides
Platform: rectangular shape- 4 flat sides (1.0mm thick)- represents the mesial, distal, buccal, & lingual surfaces of the tooth to assist in making linear corrections to the surgical guide
Upper Shaft: OD - 1/16in X L 5.0mm - extends up from platform:
Offset: from lower shaft - 1.5mm
Bending Point: 1.0mm between platform & lower shaft to accommodate bend for angle corrections.
- Upper Removable Parts (URP) are positioned over upper shaft to orient the Guide Sleeve while the light cured resin is being applied to fabricate the surgical guide
- Site evaluation with cone beam to assess & determine linear & angle corrections is necessary to fabricating surgical guide for accurate implant placement.
- Various size Upper Removable Parts (URP) can be placed on the upper shaft of the 2- Piece Lower Guide Post to orient and align the appropriate size Guide Sleeve while the Triad® gel or other light cured resin is being applied to fabricate the surgical guide. (SEE 2-Piece Guide Post Parts Diagram)
- Presentations featuring these products:
“NEW 2-Piece Guide Post with Steps to Making a Surgical Guide
featuring Invivo5 & 2019 Bullet Stylus JUNE 2019”
“Smiles for Vets”
- Designed for linear corrections that reposition the implant in either one of 8 directions with/without changing the angle for the surgical guide sleeve.
- Can be easily bent in Bending Tool to accommodate angle corrections.
- Use of the 2-Piece offset Guide Post allows easy removal of the surgical guide when the Upper Removable Part of the guide post is removed, leaving the 1/16” diameter part of the lower post. The URP must be removed before the surgical guide is removed from the cast.
- All diameter guide sleeves can be used by changing the coordinating diameter of the Upper Removable Part of the 2-Piece Guide Post.
- Upper Removable Parts (URP) available sizes: in mm OD: 3, 2.7 3.0, 3.9, 4.15, 4.16, 4.5, 4.8, 4.9, 5.15, 5.26, 5.5. Paired Recommendation slightly smaller, OD - 0.03 in., than the guide sleeve's ID).
- 2-Piece Guide Post Lower Parts available in mm offset dimensions: 0.5, 1.0, 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0
CASE SPECIFIC QUESTIONS: TeamViewer@firstname.lastname@example.org