ID: 1/16” - designed to fit over the 1/16” upper shaft of the 2-Piece Guide Post Lower Part
- Upper Removable Parts (URP) are positioned over the upper shaft of the 2-Piece guide Post Lower Part to align and orient the Guide Sleeve as the light cured resin gel is being applied to the cleat on the sleeve while fabricating the surgical guide.
- Removal of the upper part allows removal of the corrected surgical guide from the cast when multiple implant sites or adjacent tooth surfaces are not parallel.
- Surgical guides are made with URP 0.1mm ID smaller than ID of the corresponding guide sleeve for accuracy of osteotomy preparation.
- The 2-Piece Guide Posts can be used with any diameter cylindrical guide sleeve by selecting the appropriate URP ID; slightly smaller than the ID of the guide sleeve used to fabricate the guide.
COMPATIBILITY & ADVANTAGES:
- Fits a variety of guide sleeve ID often matching the diameter of the keys made by implant companies.
- More than one SURGICAL guide can be made with a larger or smaller diameter UPR & matching larger or smaller diameter guide sleeves.
- All 2-Piece Removable Upper Parts (URP) fit all 2-Piece Offset Guide Post sizes and can be reused.
- All diameter guide sleeves can be used by changing the coordinating diameter of the Upper Removable Part of the 2-Piece Guide Post.
- Upper Removable Part (URP): available sizes: in mm OD: 3, 2.7 3.0, 3.9, 4.15, 4.16, 4.5, 4.8, 4.9, 5.15, 5.26, 5.5.
- 2-Piece Guide Post Lower Part: available offset sizes: in mm ID: 0.5, 1.0, 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0
- Allows fabrication of multiple SURGICAL guides with different diameter guide sleeves with the same corrected 2-Piece Guide Post Lower Part
- Use of the 2-Piece Offset Guide Post allows easy removal of the surgical guide when the Upper Removable Part of the guide post is removed, before the guide is removed from the cast leaving the 1/16” diameter part of the lower post exposed in the center of the guide sleeve
PRESENTATIONS FEATURING THESE PRODUCTS:
- “NEW 2-Piece Guide Post with Steps to Making a Surgical Guide featuring Invivo5 & 2019 Bullet Stylus JUNE 2019”
- “Smiles for Vets”
CASE SPECIFIC QUESTIONS: TeamViewer@firstname.lastname@example.org